Are you a Senior Data Scientist looking for an exciting team to join? This could be the right opportunity for you to join a team that is involved in exciting projects across different products and brands!
Advanced and Predictive Analytics
- Employ machine learning techniques and build predictive, descriptive, and behavioral models to help achieve various business performance indicators and to help identify business opportunities, linking insights to actionable recommendations.
- Data Exploration
- Perform complex statistical analysis and utilize mining, modeling, and testing techniques to enable data analysis.
- Insights and Reporting
- Contribute to the design and creation of complex reports for top management.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Machine Learning techniques
- Deep knowledge of statistics
- Programming skills in R and Python
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Data management
- Degree/Hons/Masters in Maths/Actuarial Science/Computer Science/Statistics/Data Mining
- 5 to 7 years working experience within an analytical, data science or computer science environment
- Data analytics and optimization using the latest statistical tools and packages
- Experience in financial insurance environment (Advantageous)