A leading consumer goods company is looking for an individual to help support business units in their daily analytical and methodological requirements for incremental profit growth.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support the Managing Director of business unit by providing high quality analyses and insightful recommendations on an array of commercial topics (e.g., prices, promotions, portfolio development) with a strong focus on consumers and/or shoppers.
- Support the Managing Director with robust business casing for relevant pricing and portfolio decisions considering both internal and external data.
- Provide customer and marketing teams with sophisticated revenue management input such as price thresholds analysis, price pack discount curves, elasticity calculations.
- Query multiple databases and consolidate data from multiple, disaggregated sources to build robust decision-making tools.
- Conduct competitor pricing intelligence analysis.
Experience & qualifications:
- Revenue Management– 3 to 5 years’ experience within the FMCG industry preferred.
- Sales or Marketing experience is a plus, but not essential.
- Financial and Commercial aptitude.
- Modelling & analytics – up to 3years experience in building and maintaining decision tools.
- Preferred Qualifications – Masters in Economics, Business Administration.